Bahlsen is an international sweet biscuit manufacturer and one of Germany's best-known family-owned companies. Since its foundation in 1889, the name has stood for reliable, consistent and future-oriented action, well-known brands such as BAHLSEN, LEIBNIZ, PiCK UP! and RAWBITE, innovative products and profitable growth – both nationally and internationally. Bahlsen owes its continuing success to the passion of its approximately 2,700 employees. They are the heart of Bahlsen and together they face the challenges of the future: with curiosity, courage and support.
We are loooking forHas this whet your appetite? Then submit your application, together with your earliest starting date and all documentation, to our careers site: www.bahlsen.jobs
Group Brand PiCK UP! Lead (m/f/d)
- Setting the agenda and leading the development of the global brand vision, positioning and strategy to drive profitable brand growth and brand health internationally.
- Leading the development and delivery of key brand assets for PiCK UP! global positioning, global communication campaigns, global brand, packaging design and key renovations and new products.
- Leading the creation of a rolling short, medium and long term global brand plan for PiCK UP!, that ensures that the brand situation, challenges and opportunities are clearly understood and addressed with the right activities to drive brand performance & connection with consumers.
- Managing and guarding the total brand product portfolio and the brand equity consistency across the world.
- Creating and leading a winning global PiCK UP! brand team (3 direct reports), focusing on people and performance. Leading the global brand team meeting (meeting with 5-8 brand leads of the BU's & representative of other departments).
- Managing overall brand budget (1.200.000 Euro).
- Ensuring a coherent and aligned strategy between marketing and production and demand planning.
- Leading key agency partner relationships (creative, packaging) to deliver great work efciently and effectively.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in building brands, with strong brand leadership experience, ideally in FMCG in an international role.
- You have completed a degree in internationally oriented business management, specialized in marketing.
- You have significant leadership experience (direct and indirect). As a team player you are able to work with various departments, internal and external clients (agencies) to deliver with excellence.
- You have proven strategic, brand management skills and strong agency management skills.
- You are condent in situation assessment & you have strategic brand planning skills.
- You can lead and coach teams in brand positioning, strategy and planning
- You have an excellent understanding of marketing in a digital age and how and where this ts into brand building.
- You are creative as well as a systemic and analytical and nancial thinker.
- You are driven to work in an international setting with different countries and cultures.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German and excellent social skills.