Bahlsen is an international sweet biscuit manufacturer and one of Germany's best-known family-owned companies. Since its foundation in 1889, the name has stood for reliable, consistent and future-oriented action, well-known brands such as BAHLSEN, LEIBNIZ, PiCK UP! and RAWBITE, innovative products and profitable growth – both nationally and internationally. Bahlsen owes its continuing success to the passion of its approximately 2,700 employees. They are the heart of Bahlsen and together they face the challenges of the future: with curiosity, courage and support.
We are loooking forHas this whet your appetite? Then submit your application, together with your salary expectation and all documentation, to our careers site: www.bahlsen.jobs
Group Controller (m/f/d)
- As Group Controller you are responsible for the reporting of the Bahlsen Group.
- This includes the design of the reporting, including the implementation and assurance of all activities.
- Your area of responsibility will focus on the consolidation, analysis and preparation of group-wide key company figures within the scope of monthly reporting and the budget/forecast process.
- In your area of responsibility, you set the reporting guidelines in terms of content and timing and ensure their implementation. You are the technical contact person for the foreign subsidiaries and work closely with the IT department on all questions concerning the Business Intelligence reporting tool. This also includes the coordination of issues relating to technical interfaces of the reporting tool.
- A further focus of your work will be to support those responsible for the central group functions in the preparation, analysis and reporting of the respective cost developments.
- Your duties will also include conducting ad-hoc analyses and preparing Management Board documents.
- Successfully completed university degree, preferably in the field of business administration or business informatics with focus on controlling.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in controlling. Ideally you have experience in purchasing controlling and reporting.
- Knowledge of MS-Office, Lotus Notes, SAP BW/BO and SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud) is desirable.
- You demonstrate convincing analytical skills, a conceptual and process-oriented way of thinking combined with strong communication skills.
- Your personal strengths include a confident manner, ability to deal with conflicts, problem-solving skills, teamwork and motivation.
- Your working style is characterized by a high degree of initiative and results orientation with a strong will to succeed.
- A very good command of German and English completes your profile.