Bahlsen is an international sweet biscuit manufacturer and one of Germany's best-known family-owned companies. Since its foundation in 1889, the name has stood for reliable, consistent and future-oriented action, well-known brands such as BAHLSEN, LEIBNIZ, PiCK UP! and RAWBITE, innovative products and profitable growth – both nationally and internationally. Bahlsen owes its continuing success to the passion of its approximately 2,700 employees. They are the heart of Bahlsen and together they face the challenges of the future: with curiosity, courage and support.
We are loooking forHas this whet your appetite? Then submit your application, together with your earliest starting date and all documentation, to our careers site: www.bahlsen.jobs
Group Strategy Development Manager (m/f/d)
- You pro-actively contribute your creative ideas to further development and execution of Bahlsen Group strategy
- You develop options for business strategies and give sound recommendations.
- In the course of this, you analyse strategically relevant questions, develop fitting concepts and recommend unbiased, fact-based solutions.
- You lead strategic projects (both development and execution) and/or are a member of relevant project teams.
- You advise other departments on the contents of strategic issues and give your own view.
- You monitor and oversee the implementation of activities and derive measures.
- You have successfully graduated in business management (or a similar field) (Master level).
- You have several years of relevant professional experience; at least five of these in the area of business development/corporate development, ideally in the consumer goods industry (FMCG). Experience in top management consultancies is a plus.
- You can’t wait to see future developments, and have outstanding problem solving and excellent analytical skills. When it comes to corporate processes and contexts, you think and act very much with the big picture in mind.
- Strategic thinking is your strength. You are clear on what you define as a "good strategy" and you are able to transfer this to Bahlsen.
- You are experienced in leading and managing complex projects.
- Your work results are of an outstanding quality, regardless of whether you are pressed for time or not.
- Your work generates creative impulses which you then follow-up consistently.
- You take teamwork and the will to succeed for granted, and can accept conflicting goals.
- You have convincing communication skills and never fail to make your point understood.
- Your profile is completed by a very good command of English, excellent social skills and the ability to work effectively with others in a team.