We are loooking for a
Head of Group IT, Digital & Analytics (m/f/d)
as soon as possible, ideally as of Februar 2021
In order to approach the digital transformation from all perspectives, Bahlsen integrates the IT, Digital & Analytics competencies in a cross-functional - international working team "Group IT, Digital & Analytics".
For us, digital transformation is nothing more than using modern technology where it creates the highest added value. It is always about solving operational challenges or providing a new approach for customers. The customer-centered solution is the start of the digital transformation - not the technology.
Topics such as Process Mining, Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Prediction, Machine Learning etc. and last but not least the new SAP S/4 applications open up new possibilities at a high speed, which we will use to achieve our ambitious goals together.
In the next 2 years our focus is on a major business transformation project. In this context we have started with a group-wide implementation regarding the new generation of our ERP system (including SAP S/4 Hana).
- Design, development, specification and implementation of the Group IT, Digital & Analytics strategy
- Development of competencies and organization of team transformation
- Design, planning and control of the digital roadmap
- Identification of necessary changes in the company structure and, if necessary, creation of new teams
- Flexible reaction to changing situations
- Transformation of the scope of duties, taking into account budget, time, patience and sensitivity
- Consulting for all business areas in the application and establishment of digital processes and solutions
- Establishment of IT as a proactive, flexible part of the company, which is innovative and can therefore react quickly to changing customer needs
- Realize data-driven innovation for business growth and profitability
- You have at least 10 years of professional experience in the areas of digital business development / corporate management / BI / information technology, ideally in the consumer goods industry (FMCG).
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, business informatics or a comparable field of study.
- You have experience in managing projects, especially in the implementation and migration of ERP systems.
- Ideally you have good knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA.
- You have a high (internal) customer orientation, consulting and problem solving skills.
- Working in teams as well as a confident appearance and the will to succeed is as natural to you as dealing with conflicts.
- Your actions are characterized by result orientation and innovative spirit.
- You have a high degree of motivation for yourself and others.
- You are enthusiastic about new technology and have experience in leadership.
- You are empathic, have an attitude and responsibility and act as a role model.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English complete your profile.
Decisive will be factors such as: Motivation, openness, your attitude towards change and the ability to reflect. You also convince us by questioning yourself and the processes you have learned, by thinking in a wider context and in business models of the FMCG business, by being able to work in a self-organised way, by thinking strategically and making quick decisions. And very important: courage and creativity.
Has this whet your appetite? Then submit your application, together with your earliest starting date, your salary expectation and all documentation to our careers site: www.bahlsen.jobs